Green Tea Face Toner 100ml
Ocha Green Tea Extract Line
Key Benefits Protect, Hydrate, Renew
- Firmer and softer skin
- Hyper-pigmentation and age spots improvement
- Less lines and wrinkles
- Reduced pore size
- Skin hydration
- More powerful than Vitamin C and E, EGCG (a powerful antioxidant found in teas and some foods) heals the skin of present damage while protecting it against future injury.
4 Stages of our Cememony Procedures
- Wa – There is harmony in nature. Ceremony brings this quality and balance among the natural, organic ingredients and formulations offered. This harmony is extended into the homes of the western woman in thematic packaging so they too can celebrate and become an extension of the holistic product experience.
- Kei – Respects the standards and individualistic needs of our consumers which is why we offer a variety of pure, organic beauty treatments to preserve, enhance and maintain the beauty of all skin and hair types.
- Sei – While performing the pure tea beauty ritual, one cleanses away thoughts and worries of every day life. This is a time of solace when one can re-vitalize, slow down, and feel good about caring for one’s self.
- Jaku – Only after the first three concepts (harmony, respect, and purity) are discovered, experienced and embraced, can people finally embody tranquility. This is Ceremony’s mission.
- Reduces inflammation
- Protects from Skin from damage caused by environmental pollution.
- Promotes brighter and clear skin
- lightweight texture
- Quickly absorbs all ingredients into the skin
- Reduces scars, wrinkles, fine lines, redness and dark spots.
- Refines skin, promotes skin firmness and radiance.
- Packed with nourishing ingredients
- restores skin suppleness and elasticity
- Promotes skin hydration
- improves skin dullness and promotes youthful glow
- Vitamin E – Protects skin from environmental pollution
- Vitamin E – Contains moisturising properties
- Vitamin E – Prevents signs of premature ageing
- Vitamin E – Helps heals wounds & minimise appearance of scars
- Vitamin E – Helps preventing fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E – Alleviates dryness, itching & flaking associated with eczema
- Paraben free
- Synthetic scent free
- No artificial colouring
Synthetic scent free, Colouring agent-free, Paraben-free
HOW TO USE
Green Tea Face Toner 100ml
How to use:
This toners main ingredient is green tea extract. It promotes even, smooth and clear complexion.
Pour an appropriate amount (two to three pumps) in the palm of the hand and rub gently on face.
- Apply a small amount of the toner to a cotton pad
- Smooth over skin and neck to remove dirt
For radiant clear skin us Ceremony’s green tea cleanser lotion before and Ceremony’s white green tea serum and moisturiser afterwards